Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    good turnout. was a good evening.

Was that you in the gray shirt last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
      Was that you in the gray shirt last night?
      yeah I wheeled with you when I first got my junk.

you got a bitchin jeep man.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Yeah, I remember it was Calico and you had a stock TJ. I understand it's not so stock anymore. Are you going to make it to FITD?

Comment

Got there a bit late, but from the looks it was a great turn out. Awesome to see everyones badass rigs!
          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
            Yeah, I remember it was Calico and you had a stock TJ. I understand it's not so stock anymore. Are you going to make it to FITD?
            no gonna be out of town. I am trying to have it done in the next couple weeks. Wanna go to turkey days hammers
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey guys n' gals...wanted to give you a heads up about the next Chuys date. Will be great for the kids also!

The next Chuy's 4x4 night will be Saturday, October 10, 2009, 5:00 PM to Close.

The theme for this one will be "Truck or Treat".

All rigs in attendance need to put something Halloweeny on their rig and bring Treats for the Kids.

Kids should be in Costume and will be able to walk the lot collecting Goodies from Rig to Rig.

Grown-ups are encouraged to wear costumes as well but not required as a lot of us are coming from other things.

There will be a Family Pumpkin carving contest (Judged by Chuy's Staff)

Each Family gets to submit 1 Pumpkin and there will be a prize for the winner.

More surprises are pending. Wait till you see what's coming

It's Killing me but.... Whoa!!!

Comment

The 10th is a bad night. That's the weekend of the OFFROAD Expo in Pomona.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                  The 10th is a bad night. That's the weekend of the OFFROAD Expo in Pomona.

Jeff
                  yep....we are aware that it does fall on one of the nights of the Expo...its just the set night we have with Chuys which is helping us out with some cool n' creepy things for the kids.....can always come after the Expo or even go on Sunday when to crowds seem to die down which alot of us plan on doing.

Comment

So has Sat been decided on as the set night that these will be held from now on?
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                      So has Sat been decided on as the set night that these will be held from now on?
                      for awhile unless bike night gets changed or dropped...guess they have been getting rowdy....

I know its not the perfect night but from talking to vendors its a little easier for them and playing with the idea for some swap meets

Comment

Saturdays are bad

Cant make it All of us we be at the Off Road Expo
                        Have fun.
                        2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Working...
                        X