Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: This SUNDAY anyone riding?

Title should be "wheeling" rather than riding.

Looking to get out this Sunday (Sept 6) around Big Bear area... coming from IE.

Prefer moderate to difficult trail... but I am open for anything.

Andrew
    Last edited by HoitRubicon; 09-03-09, 07:49 AM.

If your riding up there, I will meet you in my Harley.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

You're right Tomb Raider... not the best wording on that thread. I had my 2 wheeled wires crossed...

I am hoping to go "wheeling" this weekend, but can't do the Saturday night rides because we have plans.

I will leave the bikes at home. Thanks.

Comment

looks like we will be up there for a Sunday trail ride... What trails did you have in mind?
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

We were going to up there also. Going to let Shirley drive the TJ. What kind of trails do you want to hit, Randy.

Comment

Sunday might be cool enought for some of those fire roads.(AKA MT WASH)
            Last edited by curtis; 09-04-09, 07:34 PM.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I might be able to drive a bunny trail Sunday, depending on if I get my 40's on this saturday... Oh wait, sorry I was dreaming again. About the 40's. I'll just peek in here again tomorrow and see whats going on.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by scaffoldman View Post
                We were going to up there also. Going to let Shirley drive the TJ. What kind of trails do you want to hit, Randy.
                Hey, we were thinking of doing the usuals... John Bull (with an early start), Gold Mountain, maybe White Mountain...

If anyone wants to run up Dishpan tomorrow early to mid afternoon... We might be up for that too!
                Regards,
                Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

Looks like I'll be heading back up to Big Bear tomorrow. Will probably see you guys up there! What are you guys planning to run?
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Hey Randy. We have done Gold Mountain when we 1st got the yj. Since then we got Rubican axles and a terra 4:1 and wouldlike to try it again and see how this stuff works. What time is early? We are early risers. And where?

Comment

What time and where is the meeting place for this activity?

Comment

You guys want to run Dishpan then continue on towards Big Bear from there?

We could meet at the trail head for Dishpan... or we could meet at the Jensen's in Arrowhead...
                        Last edited by MyBrokenJeep; 09-06-09, 07:34 AM. Reason: Changed Meeting Location Name
                        Regards,
                        Randy

Comment

Working...
                        X