Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: john bull big bear

hey guys sorry for the late notice....I'll be doing the John Bull Trail on Labor Day. If you can make it that would be great! So far only have 2 jeeps going and would like some company.
    OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

I may join you guys... what time are you planning on heading out? I was trying to find a group for Sunday, but if that does not work out I may join you.

Andrew

Comment

I'll be up at Big Bear all the long weekend. Post up when and where you want to meet. Not sure If I can make it however, if I can I will join you. I'll p.m. my cell number.
      BobO
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Meet at the discovery center between 8:30 and 9am. let me know if your going so I can wait up for you.

CB Channel 34
        OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

Are you doing this run east to west or west to east? My tent is set up near the west end of the trail. Would it be possible to meet up with you guys at the trail head versus coming off the mountain, just to turn around and go right back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Justajeep View Post
            Are you doing this run east to west or west to east? My tent is set up near the west end of the trail. Would it be possible to meet up with you guys at the trail head versus coming off the mountain, just to turn around and go right back up?
            I don't know if your going to get this but we will most likely be running the trail west to east this time. hit us up on cb channel 34.

Brandon

Comment

Working...
            X