Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great photos! I counted 12 FJ. Great turn out!!

Comment

Mike,

Looks like a fun time (Crazy) time. I did not get up early yesterday morning to stick a balloon in the Rose Mine. I might know something about it though. I went out with 4 others today and we hit Tip Top Silver Mine tunnel, Rose Mine, Judy Kay (3 of 4 tunnels), Rose Mine Cemetery, The second arrastra and the small mine near it, and of course the Big One! Covered every inch of it today. Over a half mile of tunnels. And the only others we saw today were Art and Fred. Kinda quiet after your exodus across the mountain. Good job.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        Mike,

Looks like a fun time (Crazy) time. I did not get up early yesterday morning to stick a balloon in the Rose Mine. I might know something about it though. I went out with 4 others today and we hit Tip Top Silver Mine tunnel, Rose Mine, Judy Kay (3 of 4 tunnels), Rose Mine Cemetery, The second arrastra and the small mine near it, and of course the Big One! Covered every inch of it today. Over a half mile of tunnels. And the only others we saw today were Art and Fred. Kinda quiet after your exodus across the mountain. Good job.

Mitch
        [COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Blue"]You say you might know something?? Must be another Mike.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Nathan, where are all those awesome pictures you took, can't wait to see them.[/COLOR]

Comment

No you are the one for sure! I just might know something....Or someone.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
              No you are the one for sure! I just might know something....Or someone.

Mitch
              [COLOR="Blue"]Curtis!![/COLOR]

Comment

So mike are we going to start calling your runs THE MIKE JAMBOREE?
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Congratulations Mike! That is quite an accomplishment. You rock!

Great pics everyone, wow!!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

What a great trip. Lots of time to socialize. Thanks Mike......

Comment

Working...
                    X