Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: bad lands bc109 run?

any one not going to big bear wanna get out to frazier mt area? there is a great dry river bed
    bc 109 or the bad lands. in the frazier park area lock wood valley up the 5 its 2 wheel drive easy to pretty nasty depending on what line you take. Im just wondering if any one is open to it.
    im new to this site so i hope its ok i posted this?

I can't make it...but I like the area.

Comment

My dads goanna come so thats 2 so far and one of my clients is trying to come if we can get his jeep trail ready again. (had a few small problems with breaking stock yj shock mounts) its still a while off so ill post times and meeting later.

Comment

Never been up there. Would like to check it out. But, sorry can't make this one...

Scott

Comment

BC109 is one of my favorites. Its just full of rocks and gullies and overall a great wheeling area. Ill be in Big Bear, but those who do Lockwood, enjoy!
          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

no one is going so far so im gonna stayhome have a great trip to all in big bear

Comment

Working...
            X