Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockwood Trail, Saturday June 28

Sure you don't know me, but so what? A few local guys and I are heading up to Lockwood Trail, near Frazier Park next weekend. Anybody wanna come along? We'll be rolling out of Flying J Truck Stop at 9:00 a.m. if you're interested!
    Michael Stowe
    Tin Benders

i'd love to go, that's a great trail. are you doing miller too? unfortunately, the rubicon's approaching quickly and we have alot of work to do still. we're also going up to big bear for the 4th. can you join us there? i'll post back if any plans change.
    sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yep, we were planning on running up Miller, too! Might as well have as much fun as possible, right?

I won't be able to join you for Big Bear, but thanks for the invite. I work in a grocery store, so holiday weekends are pretty tough for me to get off. Plus I leave for England on the 8th, so I need to get my things together for that.

So are you running the Rubicon with the Jamboree, or doing your own trip? Our club is running it in September, after the summer crowds (and mosqitos) die down. We have a very relaxed pace: First two nights at Spider Lake, two nights at Buck Island, one night at Rubicon Springs, then the weekend at a hotel in South Lake Tahoe. It makes for a very relaxing vacation, with lots of time for fishing, boating (inflatables) and hiking around the lakes.
      Michael Stowe
      Tin Benders

Comment

righto, that's a nice trail. check out our pixs from the gallery - i've ran it twice, once stock and once with my little lift.

on the rubi - it's going to be just the bunch of us 'regulars.' no club - we just do our own thing. anyone's always welcome to join in the fun.

mosquitoes, eh? hate them things ...
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepskickass
          We have a very relaxed pace: First two nights at Spider Lake, two nights at Buck Island, one night at Rubicon Springs, then the weekend at a hotel in South Lake Tahoe. It makes for a very relaxing vacation, with lots of time for fishing, boating (inflatables) and hiking around the lakes.
          I LIKE THAT!!! I have a feeling the 'con is going to be fun, but sounds like some might be in a bit of a rush. Maybe our group will do the "relaxed" version next year.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            mosquitoes, eh? hate them things ...
            WAYYYYY better than spiders

<shivver>
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Would love to join you on Miller but it is the laughlin weekend for me. Taking out the boat and hitting Lake Mojave. Anniversary ya know. 7th.
              Kirk
              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

still making repairs from the last adventure
                soon i hope.
                i have to test these repairs, and mods before the rubicon.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                X