Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: big bear saturday

what a awesome day today no breakage !! 4 people(curtis,fred,steve"crestline" showed up including myself , the weather was great we ended up running 3 completely different trails with a total of 150 miles from the rangers station round trip . you can spend days running around up there and not see the same place twice , sorry no pics this time to busy trying to keep up to fred and curtis racing threw the trails in high gear .....sorry art you missed a good time

It was a great day today, lots of fun!
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Rocks... yes

Fast... yes, when we could. Slow and technical... oh yeah. On my way home via the North shore, I stopped at the lake to stick my feet in the water, oh so nice. I also saw a lot of Harley riders at a house in the Baldwin Lake area. A Corvette Club was cruising around too, lots of people doing what they love on such a nice day.

Right On!!!

Steve
      All slow and no show

Comment

I knew it was going to be fun but getting home at 4.30
        then getting up at 7 to head to the mountains is just not all that much fun.
        Glad you had a good time

Comment

Had alot of fun guys.I must have bent my steering a little and when i got on the freeway i hit the over pass bump and she started to dance.I wish I could have gotten a picture of the guy next to me he looked like he was going to visit Michael Jackson laughed my ars off. Pulled over and got her pushed back in place and made it home with no more dancing.
          You can make it

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
            Fast... yes, when we could. Slow and technical... oh yeah. On my way home via the North shore, I stopped at the lake to stick my feet in the water, oh so nice. I also saw a lot of Harley riders at a house in the Baldwin Lake area. A Corvette Club was cruising around too, lots of people doing what they love on such a nice day.

Right On!!!

Steve
            we were talking about you guys when we were up there. saw a ton of jeeps. hope you guys got some good pics.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

glad you made it home fred , are you sure it wasnt right hand side pass that bent it hehehe

Comment

Well guys coming down the mountain yesterday the jeep wasn't cornering right. So on inspection today I blew a rear MX6 shock.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

looks like i need to give barney a once over today maybe i broke something too .....we might need to stay on the fire roads next time guys LOL

Comment

Well hell I can't be left out, I think I got a few paint scratches underneath. Oh and I'll check out that TRE better. Time to buy spares for those "fire roads" we like.

Steve
                    All slow and no show

Comment

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Fred, no more dancing! To add to the regular damage reports from yesterday, Brian (ECVJeep) group did a similar run and one Jeep blew a front axle yoke/u-joint combo, and finished Dishpan in 3 wheel drive. Brian had a front brake caliper that wanted to catch on fire and lock up coming back via Hwy 330. Sounds like lots of Sunday repairs, Good times. Glad everyone made it home.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                      X