Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: World Extreme Rock Crawling comes to Surplus City

World Extreme Rock Crawling comes to Surplus City W.E.Rock Western U.S. Nationals #4
    July 18 & 19, 2009

Surplus City is constructing all new courses for this event. If you have never seen the pro rock crawlers you have to see this.

Adults $15
    Children 15 to 7 $5
    Children 6 and under Free

4514 Pacific Heights Road
    Oroville, California 95965

For more information please call 530-533-2500

I can't wait!!!

Comment

Tell all your friends. Lets make this the biggest turn out in W.E.Rock history. WE are completely rebuilding our facility to handle the 8 to 12 new man-made pro courses. It's going to be great

Comment

man... these events are always too far away. Anyone know if they will have one closer to San Diego soon, Where can I find a schedule?
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          man... these events are always too far away. Anyone know if they will have one closer to San Diego soon, Where can I find a schedule?
          Nothing near us this year...I missed the first 3 Western events this year myself.

Here's the link to the schedule:
          http://www.werocklive.com/schedule.php

Comment

This one is going to be great. Wee are building 12 new courses to meet the requirements of W.E.Rock

Comment

Working...
            X