Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bert,

What kind of video camera do you us? The video is very stable and clear, real nice. Also at 8:00 minutes on video 1, are the balance of the videos on 2N17X? I've run 2N33 Pilot Rock (green) and have not seen most of the area in the video. I did recognize the triple hill with the blocked off side trails. Good stuff.

Mitch

Comment

I spoke with the guy about the Tear Drop trailer he had set up in the vendor area. It was pretty neat and specially built on the Adventure Trailer frame. Pretty nice suspension and a well laid out rig. Cost was $17,000. It would sure beat using a tent.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
        Only a guy who lives in Crestline would say something like that.

Wish I had been there....and am looking forward to Jeepin with you, Mike.
        Well actually, I was thinking sorta the same thing. I sure do like the food, raffle and jawing at those fests, but the trail runs ... that's another thing altogether. 22 rigs or whatever on JB is just too many.

Comment

On some typical weekends, it's not uncommon to see more than 50 rigs on JB throughout the trail!

There were times I got tired of waiting I left as soon as I got an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
            Well actually, I was thinking sorta the same thing. I sure do like the food, raffle and jawing at those fests, but the trail runs ... that's another thing altogether. 22 rigs or whatever on JB is just too many.

[COLOR="Blue"]22 rigs?....I wish. Just in our group were over 50. lol. I've done the JB so many times already. Often it's nice just to watch and help others through for their first time, otherwise your done with the trail in an hour or so.

As far as traffic in Crestline....I've seen it 2 cars deep at the stop sign before.
            MK[/COLOR]

Comment

sorry missed a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ux3NSMbuts
              07 RUBICON UNLIMITED
              http://infectiousoffroad.com/

Comment

Wow! Things seemed to have changed a bit since the last time that I ran the middle trail of 2N17X. Nothing made it up the middle that had less than 35's and two lockers on my last run:
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Bert,

What kind of video camera do you us? The video is very stable and clear, real nice. Also at 8:00 minutes on video 1, are the balance of the videos on 2N17X? I've run 2N33 Pilot Rock (green) and have not seen most of the area in the video. I did recognize the triple hill with the blocked off side trails. Good stuff.

Mitch
                  Mitch, I'm using a Cannon Sure Shot with a heavy duty windshield mount. I have to actually mount the camera upside down because of the window slop. But I can flip the video in my editing software.
                  07 RUBICON UNLIMITED
                  http://infectiousoffroad.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X