Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bc109

Got some rigs running BC109 tomorrow. Meeting at the Flyin' J at 9am.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Flying J's at Frazier Park right?

Comment

Yep. Big Truck stop style gas station. Be there in roughly 2 hours.
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Had a blast wheelin with you today, that Jeep is a beast man. The rock garden area was super fun, no rock was too big for your rig I tell you what. Well get the pics of you suspended 7 feet in the air ASAP.

Comment

Great times today. Good bunch of people. Thanks for yanking me off that rock. Lol. Yes dirty Kurty, I got stuck. Anyways. Hope to run again soon with you guys. You did great also. Fun to have someone to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
            Flying J's at Frazier Park right?
            Looks like JJ finally came back to MJR
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Quick shot of the action last Saturday. There are a bunch more, but this was the best.

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/88/5...9/PICT0601.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X