Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Coast Mega Meet 2009 (Gorman OHV Area)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
    Here is the better event: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14125

Eddie from project JK is a greedy POS and anyone that spends a second on his forum will see that. Its my belief that he started his event to take away from the JK Summerfest, an event that is contributing to charity. That's low.
    very much so agreed couldn't have said it better myself
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

SoCalinIt . . . did you make it out to the event . . . how was it? (Hopefully all this Project JK and Eddie bashing didn't keep you from heading out and having a good time). Did they put on any cool trail runs or was it mostly just hanging around the 4x4 play area?
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qmAOe-1ac

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

That was funny! good job..

Comment

LOL!!!!:shout:
            Drew
            95yj Six Pack

Comment

I didn;t make that. It was made by another member. It's funny yet very true.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Enough bashing on the JK guys, please. This thread will get cleaned up.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  SoCalinIt . . . did you make it out to the event . . . how was it? (Hopefully all this Project JK and Eddie bashing didn't keep you from heading out and having a good time). Did they put on any cool trail runs or was it mostly just hanging around the 4x4 play area?

It was a great event. Had a ton of fun. Me and my friends hung out by the 4x4 area most of the day spotting for people, but they had a bunch of trail runs going on. The temp was super hot, but overall, I'm glad I went. A ton of very cool people out having fun in their Jeeps.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
                    It was a great event. Had a ton of fun. Me and my friends hung out by the 4x4 area most of the day spotting for people, but they had a bunch of trail runs going on. The temp was super hot, but overall, I'm glad I went. A ton of very cool people out having fun in their Jeeps.

Steve
                    Was there any talk about when Miller Jeep trail would be opening up? Hopefully getting more events like this up there (and especially the money it brings to the park) will encourage the FS to get Miller open soon. I was up Bouquet Canyon the weekend before last on my motorcycle and the upper (fire road) gate for Rowher was open. The lower gate by the black diamond rated section was still closed . . . that's right in your backyard, have you been up there lately?

Comment

rowher flat and (drinkwater flats east side of Bouquet)

Hey schmo, how was big bear? Here is a link to the closure. I will post a map too
                      http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/orde...r-01-08-03.pdf

Comment

buckweed fire closure map( rower flat area)

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/orde...p-01-08-03.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                          Was there any talk about when Miller Jeep trail would be opening up? Hopefully getting more events like this up there (and especially the money it brings to the park) will encourage the FS to get Miller open soon. I was up Bouquet Canyon the weekend before last on my motorcycle and the upper (fire road) gate for Rowher was open. The lower gate by the black diamond rated section was still closed . . . that's right in your backyard, have you been up there lately?
                          No talk about Miller. Everyone was making their own assumptions when the trail was going to be open, but none of them knew a true date.

As for Rowher… I have not been up there in a while. I was under the understanding that this trail was not going to be opened anytime soon, and from what poolside just posted, it looks like we are not going to be able to wheel there until the end of the year. Bummer! Seems like everything close to me is closed for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
                            Bummer! Seems like everything close to me is closed for a while.
                            I know all too well how you feel.:mad:

Comment

Working...
                            X