Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
    Correct, I also have an update to the axles. Different plan than I told you (will call you). But, an upgrade
    Rock Jocks? JK. Glad to see things worked out.
    Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      Rock Jocks? JK. Glad to see things worked out.

Trying to do a few trades among a few of us. I will post once the deal(s) have all gone through....lol.

Comment

Thanks to all for the friendly welcome to the group. It would have been nice to go on the run up rattle snake cyn, but crisis on the home front cut the trip short for me. Definitely next time I'll finish the trip.

Thanks Mitch for the invite. It was great weather, and good people.
        Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

BTW, the pics look great from all who took them.
          Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

What an awesome day! First, thank you very much mitch for setting this trip up. Lora and i had a blast out there on the trails and are really looking forward to the next run. We couldnt have asked for a better group to wheel with for our first mjr run. Ron, glad the repair wasnt too painful. Thank you again to everyone for being so nice and helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
              What an awesome day! First, thank you very much mitch for setting this trip up. Lora and i had a blast out there on the trails and are really looking forward to the next run. We couldnt have asked for a better group to wheel with for our first mjr run. Ron, glad the repair wasnt too painful. Thank you again to everyone for being so nice and helpful.
              Glad you two had a good time and my little fun on the rock didn't scare you off!

See you guys out there the next time...

Comment

Lila and I had a great time thanks again Mitch! It was great to hang out all day. Ron I am glad your getting fixed up! Here are some pics I got.
                Best, Max7

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Epic video of Scott.........sums up much of the day. Too much fun........thanks for sharing Max.
                  Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Thanks Max! Good job.

Comment

Thanks for that video Max.

That was fun.

Scott

Comment

Axle swap is complete. Thanks Mark! It now has '89 axles in it. Non "C" clip type. I also have 4:10 gears! Much better

Again, thanks for all the help and support.

Comment

Wow Ron,
                          you don't mess around.

done already, cool

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                            Axle swap is complete. Thanks Mark! It now has '89 axles in it. Non "C" clip type. I also have 4:10 gears! Much better

Again, thanks for all the help and support.
                            :thumbs_up Very nice Ron. I'm sure you'll have no problems with that rock now.
                            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                              :thumbs_up Very nice Ron. I'm sure you'll have no problems with that rock now.
                              Mark had a nice hill in his back yard. 4/lo and it idle (no gas) up it no issues. It may not be the 4:56 I had wanted, but free is free! It will do for now.

Oh, and it may have won the battle, but not the war! I will go up it again.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Ron,

I'm going back there tomorrow morning so when I see that rock I'll tell it that you are looking for it!

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X