Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Border to Border in the Overlander!

Border to Border All Dirt Roads Jeep Trip Underway Now
    Follow Chris Collard and I on our border to border, Mexico to Canada, jeep camping trip in a prototype Jeep Overland -- dirt camping, living off of bugs and slugs, doing the man Jeeper Survivor thing. (well, maybe I'm exaggerating on the bugs part).

Read the updates on Chris's blog as part of his Four-Wheeler Magazine assignment: http://blogs.fourwheeler.com/6549024...ada/index.html

Del
    Stacie Albright
    Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Dangit, you stole our idea. A friend and I had the idea to go from SoCal to Mammoth on as much dirt as possible with our Cherokees and 1/4 ton Bantam and M100 trailers. You guys beat us to it.

[COLOR="Red"]Good luck and stay safe.[/COLOR]

What trail are you cleaning up with Mammoth 4x4?

PS I would love to get your GPS tracks when you are done.

Comment

Stacie-

Wish Del good luck for us and I hope to hear some wonderful stories!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks Tam. Wonderful stories indeed. Are you following the blog? Some really great pictures and places that they've been so far.

Sure do miss hubby tho. That's okay, we'll catch up in Reno for the Reno Rocks event this coming week.

Then we'll be headed down your way for Summerfest on the 26-28th. Hope to meet up with some of you there!
        Stacie Albright
        Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Comment

I finally read their blog, this is just too cool. I need to plan a trip like that. I love stuff like that.

25 years a go one of my buddies and I during a night of drinking had the brilliant idea to ride my horses to Colorado. In the morning it didn't seem like such a good idea...
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
          X