Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Big Bear Forrest Fest

Ok Nobody yet to post this one up always fun and also has a killer Raffle.
    I am in I have a booth and showing off my Off Road trailers and other fun stuff.
    Post up whos going?
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Well looks like all the runs are booked, they are no longer accepting registrations, I guess a better turn out than last year

http://4wheeldrive.about.com/gi/dyna...ww.ie4w.com%2F

Comment

Damn That was quick!
      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Well looks like all the runs are booked, they are no longer accepting registrations, I guess a better turn out than last year

http://4wheeldrive.about.com/gi/dyna...ww.ie4w.com%2F
        actually success of this event is why they are full, the Forest Service made them cut down on amount of guys on runs. You know, less impact on the trails.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

I'll be there (well....a little late on Saturday)
          Come check out Summerfest, a place for all Jeeps June 27th! www.gotjk.com

Comment

I will probably be on John Bull watching them have fun going to to try and register anyhow to enjoy the BBQ and raffle

Comment

I'm in, look forward to this event.

Comment

The trip discriptions and number of people on the runs is interesting. I would like to see 22 rigs at Devils Hole! I'm sure that you could maybe stuff 10 in there. I'm going to Rattlesnake on Saturday for some exploring and wanted make sure that the runs were well west of there.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                X