Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: 2N17X to Dishpan and Beyond

RUN CANCELLED
    Due to no one attending. We will do this another day.

There is a hidden message in the body of the text. It's easy to figure out but I did it just for kicks anyway.

Sunday is a Great day to offroad indeed. I'm thinking we should have about 8 Jeeps as long as it's not 18, we'll be just fine. Let's face it, after a hard months of work, your Jeeps callin. I want to get a real early start this time. Fear nothing, these are all easy trails to the experienced. 2N17X is definitely an easy one. Dishpan Springs might be calling for some light body damage, and John Bull is just that "John Bull".

Anyway, enough of the hidden message stuff.

Trails to be conquered (in Order): [COLOR="DarkRed"]2N17X, Dishpan Springs and John Bull. [/COLOR]

Meeting Time:[COLOR="darkred"]6:00am[/COLOR]

Meeting Date:[COLOR="darkred"]Sunday, May 31, 2009[/COLOR]

Meeting Location: Start of 2N17X

This is definitely an early start. I want to smell the fresh scent of wheat in the air. I want the cold breeze to make it feel like a cold hunting morning out in Bakersfield. I need to relax and offroad through the mountains. Above all, I need to conquer these three trails all in the same day.

This has been done before so don;t ask how it's possible.

Incase your wondering what route we will take, here are the directions of travel...

Start at 2N17X from Lake Silverwood at the entrance of Pilot Rock Rd, up 2N17x towards Pilot Rock headed towards Lake Arrowhead Hwy173, from hwy173 we'll drive onroad to Hook Creek rd (6 miles) straight to Dishpan, Up Dishpan we'll get to Crab Flats Campground, then we'll take 3N16 towards John BUll to run it West to East (my prefered way).

Crazy?! Ofcourse! Will we do it? Absolutely!

All are welcome. Let's do it!
    Last edited by MrBash; 05-30-09, 06:48 PM.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Sounds like a great run. If I didn't already have plans I would be there.
    Check out .

Comment

This sounds like a good time.
      Wish I could be there.

Love the hidden message LOL

Scott

Comment

Ah Mr Bash,

Something told me to call you. Ah... I'm getting a message... Ah....

Still can't/won't do it. Good to know you are still trying to convince me. I'll call you at the store.

Mitch

Comment

Did somone say bbq lol.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
            Ah Mr Bash,

Something told me to call you. Ah... I'm getting a message... Ah....

Still can't/won't do it. Good to know you are still trying to convince me. I'll call you at the store.

Mitch
            Bullfrog! Cakewalk! John Bull! Cleghorn! and you won't run 2N17X????????????????????? I don't believe it.

Haven't you realized that Cleghorn is much scarier than 2N17X? Cmon buddy! You gotta be there! Khoren is coming too!

Watch this video and tell me which part it is that you don't like and we'll bypass it....Click Here

Comment

Hi Shant, what is with the craiglist add?
              Going to bike or walk those trails? or What?
              Hope all is well buddy. Would love to do this run, but its way to early for me. We are going to have fun at a somewhat more managable time on Sunday.
              Have fun bro

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]You know Shant I'll bet you could start at 6:15 and still get all that in. "A cold morning in Bakersfield"?? Is there such a thing.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Hi Shant, what is with the craiglist add?
                  Going to bike or walk those trails? or What?
                  Hope all is well buddy. Would love to do this run, but its way to early for me. We are going to have fun at a somewhat more managable time on Sunday.
                  Have fun bro
                  The craigslist ad has been deleted. It was up for a different reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    [COLOR="Blue"]You know Shant I'll bet you could start at 6:15 and still get all that in. "A cold morning in Bakersfield"?? Is there such a thing.[/COLOR]
                    In the winter time Bakersfield can get 40 degrees F and below. I love it!

It looks like this might be cancelled if no one chimes in, don't want to wheel alone you know. I'll check back again later.

Comment

We were thinking of running around in the Heartbreak ridge area tomotow leaving Rancho Cucamonga around 10 am PM Fred for details. You are more than welcome to Join

Comment

Run Cancelled due to n one attending. We will do this another day.

Comment

Working...
                        X