Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Upper Anza

Anyone up for an upper Anza trip? Never been there myself, but loved reading about it from InVerted and group. Closes the first of June they said. Looking for directions as well.

Their thread.... http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...t=13075&page=2
    Last edited by Mtbikbob; 05-28-09, 10:15 PM. Reason: more info
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Hey, I just thinking about heading up there myself. Like you mentioned, this will be the last weekend its open until october.

I've been plenty of times so just let me know when you'd like to head on up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3AiT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKv9...eature=related

Comment

I guess I could put off some essential repairs and maintenance until after June 1st....:wink:
      holes = cowbell

Comment

I"m in! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Yup...going tomorrow (Sat) Meeting whoever will at the Circle K in Anza around 8:30 am.
          Thanks Dave, for calling up and showing us the town! See you there.
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Cool videos, John. Just a suggestion, a lunchbox locker up front would dramatically enhance the jeep ride.
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
              Cool videos, John. Just a suggestion, a lunchbox locker up front would dramatically enhance the jeep ride.
              I hear ya! There's still a ton of stuff that I'd love to do to my heap. But this whole 'paying bills' thing keeps getting in the way!

See ya up in Anza.

Comment

Great Run!! Thanks Dave for showing us the territory. Nice!
                Pics to follow.
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Thanks for getting the run together, Bob, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We'll have to hit it again after Oct 1st. I'll post up my pics too--I'm tired tonight
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

Had a blast! Thanks for the help on those rough spots, Bob!

Comment

Day On Upper Coyote Canyon

Thanks Bob for setting this up. Had a great time and it was nice to meet Dave and John. Fun to watch Dave manuever those boulders. Great run. John I hear ya, dog gone bills are always in the way of having fun. A little more clearence for me and I'll try and keep up. I'll try and post pics when I get back to the computer later today.

Watching Dave, John and Bob geten it done.

Last edited by Big Guy; 05-31-09, 03:48 PM. Reason: Add Pictures

Comment

Pics!

Comment

Thanks for posting pics, Ron and John. Here are mine.

http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/s...y%2030%202009/
                          holes = cowbell

Comment

What happened to your Photobucket links? I wanted to download some more! By the way, it was a real pleasure meeting and wheeling with all of you. Hope we can do it again soon!

Thanks--David
                            holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                            X