Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn afternoon/ early evening run

Well the 2 of us waited till about 20 after 5 and nobody else showed up so the 2 of us tackled trail in short order. Was a beautifull afternoon/ early evening
    not a soul in sight and nice cool weather.
    It's one of the reasons I like late afternoon early evening runs, you get pretty much the whole place to yourself. After about an hour we took a 30 min break, after which we finished the trail. We got done with daylight to spare, all in all a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in the outdoors
    Here is a nice shot of Barney in action

art i guess running threw cleghorn in high gear gives no time for more pics hehehe ...

Comment

Nope lol, but then I have a ton of Cleghorn pictures
      This was just a nice shot of Barney1

Last edited by aw12345; 05-27-09, 05:04 AM.

Comment

that spot is right by those electrical towers huh? as whatever as that hill climb is i almost rolled last time i went up it. i got sideways, well was getting sideways and had to mash on the clutch to keep from going over... interesting white knuckler.
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

it is and i think its getting a little steeper , notice the drivers tire leaving the ground .....

Comment

I know the rollover step on the clutch feeling, don't like it at all

Comment

you still have be beat art , that one looks scary

Comment

Great pics guys!

Comment

Working...
                X