Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Clarks Grade

Kelly Hoffman will be leading this easy, scenic run.
    Anyone want to join in? Clark's grade is rated easy/moderate and is suitable for stock 4x4's.

Meet at the Discovery Center in Big Bear @10 a.m. then we will drive down to Angeles Oaks.
    Anyone who wants to meet at Angeles Oaks be there by 11a.m. meeting at The Oaks Restaurant 37676 CA HWY#38, Angelus Oaks.

Water, food, adventure pass and tank of gas is required. Channel 4 on the C.B.
    We will end up in Big Bear a few hours later where we can run something else or hang out in Big Bear.

more info> http://lostjeeps.pro-forums.com/ftopic185.php

Come on folks! I know it is an easy trail but it will be a fun escape from the couch and lame TV and will get you out to see some nice scenery and share a trail w/ some Jeepers! We end up in Big Bear.....how can you go wrong?!

Comment

This sounds like fun. I am going to be in Big Bear Sun/Mon. Are you guys sticking around for the rest of weekend?
      Living the Dream"!
      , Joe

Comment

I start my adventure Saturday in Johnson Valley. I plan to come into Big Bear from the back side on HWY 18. I am new to wheelin in Big Bear. I am camping out in Fawnskin. Looking for moderate runs. Any thoughts? nothing crazy
        Living the Dream"!
        , Joe

Comment

Working...
        X