Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: John Bull Run

[COLOR="Blue"]Anyone interested in doing John Bull. I haven't run it since it's been redone. Maybe add Gold Mt or White Mt. to it.

It'll be nice to get out of the desert.

MK[/COLOR]

Saturdays aren't that good a wheeling day but would love to run John Bull in the evening maybe a afternoon start on Gold mountain? or vice versa?
    Would work well for me

Comment

A night run on the Bull!

I'd be down for that.

A freind and I did that one night. We got to the trail head at midnight and finished around 2:00am. Man was that fun.
      2006 Rubicon Unlimited
      Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Lets play it by ear, I have a few that were wanting to do a regular day run.
        mk[/COLOR]

Comment

count me in ....

Comment

I want to Go!!

But I believe thats my AAT work day...I'll have to check.

Comment

If your going to do JB or GM this time of year. I think it is best to do it early or late to miss the crowd. At night makes it a differant trail.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                If your going to do JB or GM this time of year. I think it is best to do it early or late to miss the crowd. At night makes it a differant trail.
                [COLOR="Blue"]I've done these trails so many times, sometimes the traffic makes for good entertainment.

Maybe we can do a noonish start. Maybe meet for lunch at Taco Bell, then hit the trail.
                mk[/COLOR]

Comment

That sounds like a good time that could work.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Taco Bell for lunch before John Bull? Hopefully you get through the trail without any holdups. Just in case! Haaa... Have fun in the traffic.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                      [COLOR="Blue"]I've done these trails so many times, sometimes the traffic makes for good entertainment.

mk[/COLOR]
                      what I was thinking
                      with the holiday weekend, find some shade near a tough spot, drink some soft drinks and just watch the crowd go by.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        Taco Bell for lunch before John Bull? Hopefully you get through the trail without any holdups. Just in case! Haaa...

Mitch
                        LOL . . . I was thinking the same thing. Sounds mighty daring to me
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                          [/COLOR]
                          You can say that again it was a blast watching all those guys tear their crap up. Sombody should of told them rock crawling is just that "crawling" not pedal to the floor and hope you make it over the big rock in front of you.lol

Comment

Originally posted by cmjrfan8 View Post
                            A night run on the Bull!

I'd be down for that.

A freind and I did that one night. We got to the trail head at midnight and finished around 2:00am. Man was that fun.
                            That sounds exciting! I'd love to see some pics of that. Take the camera w/ flash for that one. It's a rough run during the day, at night would be killer.
                            2004 TJ X
                            Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

i'd join but i'll be in vegas
                              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                              X