Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2N17X is the USFS name for the road. It is also called the Pilot Rock Fuelbreak Road. It is a 'short-cut' off of 2N33 (Pilot Rock Road) that winds from the Silverwood Dam up to Hwy 173 near the Pinnicles Staging area.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
      After doing some research here on mjr, and after reading great88's new dixie mine trail report, ive decided to start in landers. The plan will be to run the new dixie mine trail, east to west, over to rattlesnake cyn. We will run rattlesnake from south to north. From the top of rattlesnake, we can catch the main highway and shoot over to jacoby cyn, run it from north to south, then possibly over to jb or gold mt. Thats all i have so far.

That is a great choice. It's mostly desert though, so if some of your group were hoping for big trees they may be dissapointed.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

We will see the trees on sunday when we do more running around after our morning fishing at jenks lake in angelus oaks. It looks like we have a group of 3 vehicles right now. If anyone is interested in joining up with us or being the group leader, just shoot me a message or post it here. Ive never been on any of these trails and dont want to miss any of the good points of interest.

Comment

Working...
        X