Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! Sorry for the late response here LOL. We were pretty beat when we got home and had some honey-dos to take care of.

Thanks to everyone who came out - it is always great to put faces with names and get to know people. A big thanks to all the moderators, to Russ for running sign-in and the voting and Doug for donating the trophies. I had told Bob, the BPS manager, that we'd have about 30 jeeps a little over a week before the event, and in the final days the roll call exploded! I think most of us found a spot to park allright regardless and it was super cool of BPS to let us park just about anywhere. Due to popular demand, we'll plan another one this fall.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out with such great attitudes and for making this site such a rockin' one! You guys and gals ROCK!!

I will be emailing ya this week if you didn't get your shirts.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Great! Thanx!

Had a great time and look forward to the next one.

Great pix guys, thanks for posting them.
      Unfortunately I met more people than I will be able to remember. But I hope to see you all on the trails.

Thanks again to Sarah & Tam and all who were involved in making this happen.

Scott

Comment

Michelle and I had a great time! It was good to see some familiar faces and meet several new ones!

Great group of peeps!!!

Thanks MJR!

Comment

Working...
        X