Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    You know I agree with that. either some punk ass kids or the crazy enviro people.

it sucks man. I was going last year but had to work. So now I will never see it.
    X2 We were hoping to make a trip out there next fall.Hate saying we waited to long.
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

German Bill, Phoenix, Roger, and Myself

Comment

My buddy went looking for the "ranch" around 3 pm. Sunday from the south end of the "loop", I went into Ballarat, and then home. I'll ask him if he saw anything, he told my room mate he never found the ranch.
        :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

I heard it on the new,s today on T.V. that the Charles Manson hideout was destroyed...I doubt if anyone at the new,s station ever even cared how Historic and cool it really is out there!!!
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

It's sad to see people destroy our history and give backcountry users a bad image. I visited Barker ranch for the first time when I was 6 or 7 years old. I am glad I was fortunate enough to visit the ranch again 2 years ago and get pictures so I can remember it for what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by explorer1 View Post
              It's sad to see people destroy our history and give backcountry users a bad image. I visited Barker ranch for the first time when I was 6 or 7 years old. I am glad I was fortunate enough to visit the ranch again 2 years ago and get pictures so I can remember it for what it was.
              while I never went there I have to agree with what you say. It is a part of our history and pop culture, and it is a shame someone did this. I fear for those who did this as they do not understand that visiting our history makes us strong in our future. It may have been a place of a crime, but it reminded us to watch out for such as those who did.
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
              X