Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for input!

Comment

Im in, Im looking forward to going out on a full run with you guys!
      "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"

Comment

How long (hours) is the run? Estimate is fine. Just so we can prepare for drinks, food, etc (since we have a little one).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
          How long (hours) is the run? Estimate is fine. Just so we can prepare for drinks, food, etc (since we have a little one).

Thanks.
          I'm hoping to leave the Valero Station as close to 8:00 AM as possible and the run could last until 4:00 PM. It will be a loooonnnggg day!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Ok. It's supposed to be 85* out side. Were excited to join you guys.

Comment

Im going to try to find a Bikini Top before I head out there. Its nice to have a little shade.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                Im going to try to find a Bikini Top before I head out there. Its nice to have a little shade.

Not sure of the terms. We have one of those too. It covers the front two seats. But, we have a little one, so we put another one on and just removed all the windows. So now were all covered.

Comment

Trail Pre-run - Important Information for Those Signed up

I pre-ran another section of the trail yesterday and it is "moderate +"

It has some very steep hills both up and down. There is one down hill that is pretty rocky and slightly off-camber. There is a pucker factor there. (Too bad you can't go Chuck). We are also going through a very, very narrow wash and wide 4x4's will have a tough time going through.

I don't want to scare anyone off, but I just want to be sure everyone has an idea what we are going to be doing.

Stock rigs will do fine. This will be good, you will get to know what your stock Jeep is really capable of!

Gregg - You may want to re-think bringing your Cherokee. It's better suited for your CJ5.
                  MJR moderator
                  Jeep Patrol Leader
                  Reforestation Supervisor
                  Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                  Eagle Scout

Comment

Did you get any pictures?

Comment

No I didn't - you'll just have to wait and see it for yourself next Saturday!
                      MJR moderator
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                        No I didn't - you'll just have to wait and see it for yourself next Saturday!
                        <------laughing!

Comment

So Roger , Chuck is out? I guess it,s up to you to do the Raspberry show!!LOL...I,ll bring em you blow em up..just kiddin looking forward to it..Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Sounds awesome, my family is really looking forward to this run.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              I pre-ran another section of the trail yesterday and it is "moderate +"

It has some very steep hills both up and down. There is one down hill that is pretty rocky and slightly off-camber. There is a pucker factor there. (Too bad you can't go Chuck). We are also going through a very, very narrow wash and wide 4x4's will have a tough time going through.

I don't want to scare anyone off, but I just want to be sure everyone has an idea what we are going to be doing.

Stock rigs will do fine. This will be good, you will get to know what your stock Jeep is really capable of!

Gregg - You may want to re-think bringing your Cherokee. It's better suited for your CJ5.
                              What about a JK 4 door? Too long??

Comment

Originally posted by doubleoh7 View Post
                                What about a JK 4 door? Too long??
                                doubleoh7 - Your JK should be fine! Let's see what she'll do!

Striker3 - Looking forward to meeting you, your family, and the other new members!

Geebo - I don't do Rasberries

OU812 - I, I, I really don't think I want to see you in a bikini top...
                                MJR moderator
                                Jeep Patrol Leader
                                Reforestation Supervisor
                                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                                Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                                X