Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Friday Afternoon in Big Bear

Looking to see if anyone wants to hit gold mountain and john bull maybe around 12:30 or 1pm friday.

I could be up for that even a good start time

Comment

Clay, where do you want to meet? Discovery center?

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]There will be some AAT work being done on JB on Friday,but I'm sure you will be able to get through. A little NF buldozer work to toughen up the trail.
        mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          [COLOR="Blue"]There will be some AAT work being done on JB on Friday,but I'm sure you will be able to get through. A little NF buldozer work to toughen up the trail.
          mk[/COLOR]
          And an air strike. It's amazing what you can move with the proper application of 2000lb'ers.....

(I wrote the Maintenance Plan)
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
            mk[/COLOR]
            I like what I'm hearing.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]The Waywego's are doing a Friday & Saturday trail "conditioning".[/COLOR]

Comment

how about Discovery Center at 1 pm? I've got to go in to work for a bit in the morning and as long as there is no emergencies i'm good to go.

Comment

I'll pm you tomorow night, right now the Jeep is scattered over the driveway lol got a lot of work to do still but should be able to get it done before that will keep ya posted

Comment

art what you doing now ??

Comment

Fixing the front locker all the bend control arm mounts needs new front axle u joints. I fixed the loose rear pinion nut already and one of the control arm mounts. Been wanting to do this for the last 4 months just been busy with an other Jeep and wheeling

Comment

Don't sweat it if you can't make it, i was just looking to get away for a few hours but it's no big deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X