• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Tin Benders 09 Pics

Here are mine!
    Ran Outer Limits on Friday

Gotta love that four link

Just an idea of how big some of the rocks are!

snack time!

more to come!

More Pics!

Ran to Bobby Long and some friends just a bit up the trail!
    this is not his rig

This is! Bad ass rig!

Ladies and gentlemen! Mr Bobby Long!!! Mr Long is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet!

Then My buddy Ivan destroyed his stock knuckle! rip the bolts right from the top tearing it in half practically!!! Time for 6 shooters!

more to come!

Comment

My buddy chris who doesnt know anything about trucks trying to figure out whats going on

Sat Mornin we ran Big Johnson i think with no problems... really short trail

Then we tried to squeze in sledgehammer before the raffle... keyword being tried.....

try to guess which one these rigs broke?

Steve representing the only jeep in our group

Comment

and then! bam!!!

Ivan broke his rear axle and tore a hole in his tank about 100 yards into the trail... it was all tore up from koh....we all back down and called it a day

Ivan takes Mvp for most broken parts in one weekend

Comment

before i put the truck back on the trailer thought i would try back door

Almost had it! My slider was wedge right at the top kept me from going over plus my 40 slicks didnt help lol

talk about a grand entrance

Comment

at the raffle, hilarious!

Last but not least, no event would be complete without the an ice cream man on a dry lake bad! isnt that ironic!

Comment

yes it was some fun times.

We wheeled jack, outer, benders alley on friday

saturday wheeled aftershock, turkey claw.

traffic sucked on saturday. but friday was awesome.

no camera. so I know I suck.

Food was good as well.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

No Sponner?
                http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Our parner in crime likes to get his beauty sleep, so we tried to catch up and GPS took us to the exit !!!! Was told there was alot of carnage on that trail for everybody except the TJ. Let me know when you want to run it Gerald. Would love to try it.It was a great weekend, Friday run was a blast, Saturday there was just too much traffic on the trail, so we just played on all the extra credit stuff.

I really want to thank the Gen Right guys for the hospitality and for showing me how much better rigs wheel with candy paint !!! How come the guy with crappy stock paint had the most damage ?? Is the candy just slippery ?
                  If anybody ever wondered they do wheel the tough trails with those rigs.
                  moon buggy
                  5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Geez, some gnarly trail rigs there. Talk about palyin' with the big boyz! Looks friggin sweet.
                    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

The guy in the plane was our buddy's brother. Flew in just to hang with us and hit the trail. We did Clawhammer on the Sat morning run. Lots of fun!
                      Come check out Summerfest, a place for all Jeeps June 27th! www.gotjk.com

Comment

Last edited by womb raider 940; 04-27-09, 01:39 PM. Reason: mas pichers
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by BCarr View Post
                          The guy in the plane was our buddy's brother. Flew in just to hang with us and hit the trail. We did Clawhammer on the Sat morning run. Lots of fun!

everyone in our camp just thought that was so bad ass

Comment

Stu- shyt-L-buffout, hey how did you like those new seats on the trail?

pics look great!
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

They were pretty nice, too bad Josh kept getting out !!!
                              I must drive really bad !!!!
                              moon buggy
                              5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Working...
                              X