Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big bear friday

flatout(fred) and myself are thinking about running gold mountain and john bull friday as a nice break during the week ,all are welcome meeting at the discovery center north side of the lake 10:00am channel 20 ....post up if your coming so we know to wait around .

Wish I could go but I will be finishing up my cage today and possibly starting on some extra stuff that need to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
      flatout(fred) and myself are thinking about running gold mountain and john bull friday as a nice break during the week ,all are welcome meeting at the discovery center north side of the lake 10:00am channel 20 ....post up if your coming so we know to wait around .
      Gotta work today, but I'm hoping to get up there this weekend . . . if you have a chance post up and let us know what the trails are like.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

joe you miss a awesome day the weather was great 60-65 degrees , just me and flatout ran GM &JB in about 3-4 hours including lunch break the trails changed a little but not much the big thing we noticed was a lot of fallen trees were cleared from the trails , thank the guys who did all the work ....it was great being up there again you gotta love the mountains , sorry no pics !!!

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
          joe you miss a awesome day the weather was great 60-65 degrees , just me and flatout ran GM &JB in about 3-4 hours including lunch break the trails changed a little but not much the big thing we noticed was a lot of fallen trees were cleared from the trails , thank the guys who did all the work ....it was great being up there again you gotta love the mountains , sorry no pics !!!
          Good to hear!!! Glad you guys had a good time . . . Looks like I'll be heading up there in the morning. Can't wait If either of you guys are up for a repeat, let me know. Not sure which trails we'll be running, I'd like to hit GM and JB, but we'll probably check out some other trails too seeing that we'll be staying up there Sat Night.
          Last edited by Schmo; 04-24-09, 08:28 PM.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Might be heading up there sunday to run GM & JB

Comment

Working...
            X