Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: big bear

up in big bear is all the snow gone and has it dried up yet , thinking about running gold mountain and john bull this friday

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
    up in big bear is all the snow gone and has it dried up yet , thinking about running gold mountain and john bull this friday
    [COLOR="Blue"]It's all gone Barn. A little mud in places, but thats about it.
    MK[/COLOR]

Comment

thanks mike .....

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Kurt and I did that exact run Friday, the 17th. Little patches of snow to the sides of the trail... some trickling water and shallow mud in places. It was my first time on JB, and I'd never actually completed GM before. What a great day on the trails.[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I haven't been on, or heard of these trails before. Are there maps/info links anywhere?

Thanks,
          Dan

Comment

Daniel,

Both of these trails are near Big Bear in the San Bernardino Mountains. John Bull Trail(3N10) and Gold Mountain Trail (3N69) are both rated "Black Diamond" (Most Difficult). You can Google Search or look on YouTube and find both of them.

Mitch

Comment

Thanks Mitch! That sounds like something I may want to avoid for a little while!

HOOYAH!!!
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X