Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
    I didn'tmake it up that one with my Jeep. I took the stairstep to the left.
    Bash... Here is the full video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP4qikKb_O8
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

While waiting for everyone to meet up at the trailhead, we watched this group of Trials Bikes playing on the rocks. this was great for me cause I had just watched my DVD of the best motorcycle video ever, 'On Any Sunday". That has some great Trials Bike shots. Classic slow stuff!

Mitch

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys. I had internet problems. Here are my pictures. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-09/?start=all
        Check out .

Comment

Hi Chuck, what kind of bird is that with the cool feathers on its head??
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Geeb,

That would be the California Quail. The photo's were from Rogers front yard in Lucerne.

Mitch

Comment

Thanks Mitch, I did not know they looked so different .I,m from Pa. and the quail there aren,t that dang purty!
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Mitch, I was racing dirt bikes when "on any Suday" came out. The bikes you have pictured are the Trials bikes. They used to competition circuit the country . For those not familiar with it, the trick was to do impossible tight obstacles with out putting a foot down - similar to the 4x4 rock crawler challenges of today - not tipping over the cones.[/COLOR]

Comment

Chuck,

Thanks for the cool pictures. You caught some good angles. I noticed that some of the quail shots were from Bullfrog. Now I know why you disapeared around that other canyon. Lots of critters out there.

Thanks

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                  X