Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

I just want to say thanks to Mitch, Chuck, Scott, Randy & Carmen for a great time. First time in JV and I really think I have found a new home. Love Calico but JV is greeeeeeeeat! Had a blast no one broke down and I made it in time to the dealership to get my wife her new car. Thanks.... I guess I can officially change my name to IStoldMyWifesJeep!

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR="Sienna"]I am SO sorry I didn't make this guys. I had the longest night ever last night driving home from BB. I didn't wake up until about 9:30 today.

I SO want to do this run.[/COLOR]
      Everything OK?
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Some cheesy videos, I need a video camera!

Mike, Shirley, and Niko

Scott is getting boring, way too easy

Comment

Bummer I missed it

Wow! Looks like another good time on the trail.
          Wish I could've made this one Mitch. But ended up working on the Jeep all weekend.
          Maybe the next one...

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
            Everything OK?
            [COLOR="Sienna"]Everything is cool Mat, I don't wanna hi-jack this thread though...too much great Bullfrog pics and footage.[/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Really cool pic,s and video,s looks and sounds like lots of FUN!! Thanks guys...
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

We had a great time!

Mitch, thanks for the invite! Thanks also to Chuck (dirtman13), Mike, Shirley and Niko (mywifesjeep), Scott (DrDirty),all the Chuckwallas, and the rattlers....

Chuck, you are a beast! or should I say "Three wheel Chuck"? Scott with the shiny 4 door making some of the obstacles look way too easy... We had a great time and took tons of pictures...

Mike trying to keep Chuck out to the boulder...

Chuck showing us some monster flex...

Dr. Dirty demonstrating some serious flex...

Mitch muscle-ing (is that a word?) his way up the waterfall...

Chuck saying... "I think I need a spotter..." and from this view we were thinking "What's wrong?"

Then we got around to the front side....

Mike gettin' his flex on...

See the "Bullfrog"?

The Chuckwallas were everywhere... and to quote Chuck, "It's like the wild kingdom..."

We took tons of pictures... Will post up more in a bit...
                Regards,
                Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Thanks for a great run guys. I had a blast. I really like that trail. I'm having internet issues at home so I couldn't download pictures last night.

Nick, no worries. We'll get you out there before you leave.
                  Check out .

Comment

Slideshow...

Here is a link to the pictures Carmen took yesterday... We have higher resolution copies of you would like them...

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow
                    Regards,
                    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Great report Mitch, great slideshow Carmen, looks like a great run. Can't wait till next weekend. You guys ready to run Cakewalk, you'll do fine on the trail.
                      mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome Pictures! Sure did miss a great one.

I went to bed at 3:00am in Monrovia from our family function. I woke up at 6:00am and was dizzy as hell but I had a goal...get to bullfrog! Drank my coffee, took a shower, got dressed and headed eas on the 210. As I was driving all I heard in my head was Mitch saying "Don't over-do-it Bash". As I'm heading east on the 210 headed towards the 15, I saw my exit in Rancho and decided it's not a good idea to offroad today, so I went home and slept until noon.

But next week is a different story. Saturday night I'm sleeping early for the Sunday day run.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

The "LOOP" is calling, Mitch........
                          :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Dave,

The Frog is calling your name! The first scratch is always the hardest. Call me so we can install the armor.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                              you def missed a good one kurt
                              Kurt... would have definitely been fun to have you out there....

Scott, think we may have found where the Y-pipe got pinched...

Regards,
                              Randy

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                                Kurt... would have definitely been fun to have you out there....

Scott, think we may have found where the Y-pipe got pinched...

I didn'tmake it up that one with my Jeep. I took the stairstep to the left.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X