Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Shant...it's one of those things that make your jeep look more purty!LOL.!

Comment

Well... Looks like Sunday is out for me; Will be there on Saturday with Mikes group.

Comment

I have a KEY no Locker though
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]You guys got me scared now! I was planning on doing Hammerdown backwards. Maybe Bash could pre-run it on Friday just to see if it can be done. LOL[/COLOR]

Comment

There going to get the 10 min. strap rule LOL.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Mike,

Hammerdown backwards? You are getting crazy now. At least I can drive to the trailhead if you did that, and watch all the fun from there.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                [COLOR="Blue"]You guys got me scared now! I was planning on doing Hammerdown backwards. Maybe Bash could pre-run it on Friday just to see if it can be done. LOL[/COLOR]
                YEA!! Lol.. Shant I vote for you..!..!.Do a prerun on Fri. Show us your style in Reverse!LOL..

GEE, can't believe I finally got my avatar!

Comment

Hammerdown backwards??? Where do I sign up?
                  Check out .

Comment

It can be done Mike Steve ran it backwards in Barney while they waited for me to show up with parts when Fred's locker and axle shaft broke

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I think it's easier running it backwards, but we'll let Shant tell us for sure. At the end of one of the runs a guy in a Cherokee wanted to run the trail, so he went in, turned around and came back out - I think - he may still be stuck in there.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        It can be done Mike Steve ran it backwards in Barney while they waited for me to show up with parts when Fred's locker and axle shaft broke
                        Nice Art. Kind of like jumping off a bridge, you can do it but you may break your back. Count me in.
                        Check out .

Comment

Now ya,ll are really gettin NUTS!!LOL
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

We will see ya there Chuck its right up your alley plenty of spots for good air

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]You know the trail isn't that bad running it backwards.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]If you don't fall in. LOL[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X