Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Easter Jeep Safari 2009

Here are a few pictures for everyone who was unable to make it out to Easter Jeep Safari this year. We had a great time out on the trails. Here are the only pictures we took on the 12 day trip.

From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

One day I will make it to MOAB. Great pics, thanks

Comment

how did those new Goodyears work?

and I just have to ask.... is the short arm on the Blue TJ really work ok? or will it eventually be linked?
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Great pics guys Jeeps look Bad ASS

Just to let you know you suck for going LOL
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          how did those new Goodyears work?

and I just have to ask.... is the short arm on the Blue TJ really work ok? or will it eventually be linked?
          The Red Jeep had the new MTR's. He ran Upper Helldorado and didn't even slip a tire.

The Teraflex short arm worked great.I had zero issues with it. However this Jeep with be linked/coilovered shortly since I am not a big fan of the rear trac bar & needing to fine turn the ride quality in a little more.

Comment

Robert, the blue looks really nice.

Rich
            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
              The Red Jeep had the new MTR's. He ran Upper Helldorado and didn't even slip a tire.

The Teraflex short arm worked great.I had zero issues with it. However this Jeep with be linked/coilovered shortly since I am not a big fan of the rear trac bar & needing to fine turn the ride quality in a little more.
              Plus, unless they changed how it works, the Teraflex kit uses poly control arm bushings that wallow out VERY fast when used heavily for off-roading. I had to change my bushings every three months.
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                Plus, unless they changed how it works, the Teraflex kit uses poly control arm bushings that wallow out VERY fast when used heavily for off-roading. I had to change my bushings every three months.
                All 8 of my control arms and 2 Currie trac bars are the flex joints at one end and the torsion rubber at the other end.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
                  All 8 of my control arms and 2 Currie trac bars are the flex joints at one end and the torsion rubber at the other end.
                  They changed how it works, then. Good for them. That was the ONLY complaint I had with my Teraflex kit. Other than the horrible bushings, the kit itself was very well made and worked great.
                  '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                    They changed how it works, then. Good for them. That was the ONLY complaint I had with my Teraflex kit. Other than the horrible bushings, the kit itself was very well made and worked great.
                    I was rather surprised at how well the kit worked for a short arm. But then again I couldn't leave well enough alone. I added 2" longer shocks for a little extra droop.

Comment

Working...
                    X