Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Gold mountain on Saturday the 18th

Was thinking of taking my kids up for the weekend and running Gold Mountain on saturday, wondering if anyone wanted to jump in.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

[COLOR="Sienna"]Paul!

Hey, Kurt and I are planning on doing some AAT on the 18th or I'd definately try to finish our Gold Mountain trip we started in the snow.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

if my jeeps back together by then i could be in for some BB fun

Comment

I should be up there this weekend. The weather should be awesome, clear and in the 60's. Maybe we can meet up. Ive never been on gold mountain. What time and channel?

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="Sienna"]Paul!

Hey, Kurt and I are planning on doing some AAT on the 18th or I'd definately try to finish our Gold Mountain trip we started in the snow.[/COLOR]
          I still haven't finished that run either...

If I make it up the hill on the 18th, I'll be working on the AAT too, sorry Paul, but thanks for the invite!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

(got my kids this weekend) Bummer my kids are too small to help with the trail maintance otherwise I'd be doing that, been bad about helping you guys out for like the past year. They'd be going nuts cooped up in the jeep while I'd be out pulling trees. Might still tag along though.

Comment

Where are they going to be working? Which trails? Can anyone join in?

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
                Where are they going to be working? Which trails? Can anyone join in?
                Big Bear. Holcomb 3n93. Members of the AAT only. Membership of that has been limited due to the trail, we want to avoid people who are just there to "run" Holcomb and don't want to help out. Ask for more information on joining.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

You guys should do a john bull run right after your done with Gold mountian . That is if they cleared those fallen trees out of the way. I would love to go but I have soccer on saturday mornings with my son.

Comment

John Bull is open, no trees in the trail :0
                    Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY
                    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by materdaddy View Post
                      big bear. Holcomb 3n93. Members of the aat only. Membership of that has been limited due to the trail, we want to avoid people who are just there to "run" holcomb and don't want to help out. Ask For more information on joining.
                      thanks mat. I will have to do that. Ive been meaning to get involved in the aat program but life has been getting in the way of fun lately.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
                        (got my kids this weekend) Bummer my kids are too small to help with the trail maintance otherwise I'd be doing that, been bad about helping you guys out for like the past year. They'd be going nuts cooped up in the jeep while I'd be out pulling trees. Might still tag along though.
                        Whats up Paul? Are you going to go to BB with the kids?

Comment

was thinking about it, why, you wanna' jump in? Was thinking going up fri nite, running gold mountain on saturday with them and just doing the camping thing and leaving sunday morning

Comment

so I gotta' scrap this trip, both my Jeep and suburban are ruuning like crap so I ain't gonna make it.

Comment

Working...
                            X