Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Exploring Fairview Valley

Met up with Roger, (Dennis and his son) GP4Play, and Skip this morning for a easy trip through Fairview Valley. We headed out Cauhilla Rd into Fair View Valley and stopped off at the a cool old homestead that has a bunch of history behind it. Then we stopped of at Quail Springs. We wandered through the hills and over to a small Vertical mine shaft that was only about 30 ft deep or so. we headed over to Horse Thief Springs and another small dig site. Skip had to take off and head for home so we parted ways. After that we spotted a spring back off the road aways and it had a trail that ran right up to it. We decided that it was a perfect place to stop for lunch. after we ate, we headed out to a overlook above the Cove in Lucerne Valley. Dennis headed for home and Roger and I continued to explore the area for a few more hours. All in all it was a great day and a great company! Thanks to everybody that went!

Here's a few Pic's:

Last edited by avjeepfreek; 04-11-09, 06:03 PM.
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Scott,

Nice pictures and report. This reminds of the trips that the other guy does so often. Haaaaaa.... Looks like you all had fun.

Mitch (the other guy)

Comment

Had a great day out with Roger and Scott.My Son,Ronny,Was really impresed with all the history we have right in our back yard.My buddy,Skip,wanted me to pass on his thanks and wants to know when were going to this again.What a great day for a drive with friends,that ended way to fast.My new camera's giving me some tech.trouble, so soon as I can I'll get my pic's up.
      Thanks guy's and let's do it again soon.
      Dennis
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
      X