Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn early morning run

Mike (Malachi) wants to try out his Terralow tomorow, so we decided to give Cleghorn a run. We will meet at the 138 just past the hwy 173 turn off to run the trail backwards, in other words run it towards the 15 fwy.
    We are meeting at 4.45 AM. In other words we are starting in the dark and will watch the sun come up.
    Any takers? See ya there

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Mike (Malachi) wants... are meeting at 4.45 AM...
    You aren't kidding when you say "early".... is my screen playing tricks on me? Does that 9 look like a 4... or is that a typo?

If that is not a typo... You guys have fun! Wish I could get up early enough to join you...

[CENTER][/CENTER]
    Last edited by MyBrokenJeep; 04-09-09, 03:48 PM. Reason: image location changed
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

It's that early straight out of my work to the trail

Comment

Now that's an early run! Have fun
        WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. A sunrise run is something new to me. Should be a great time. I sure hope that I put that TeraLow kit in properly! :zip:
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Mike as long as you got the oil pump and its pickup in correctly and you have the linkage adjusted right, you are good to go.

Comment

Is having extra parts left over a 'bad' thing? :wink:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Mike,

Extra parts at home after an install is not always good! On the the trail it can be great. Have fun.

Mitch

Comment

Just put the extra parts in the fill hole that way they are out of sight out of mine LOL. I would like to go but 4:30 is too early for me.

Comment

Beau you missed out, was a fun run, it took us about 2 hours to run all the side trails. Part of it was foggy as heck made it a bit more interesting was cool to see the moon disappear and the sun come up and slowly burn of the fog. Unfortunately no rain to speak of so not much slip sliding. Mike's terra low worked like a charm and he is a very happy camper with it

Comment

Pre-Dawn Run

Thanks Art for running Cleghorn with me to test out the new TeraLow. WOW! What a difference! Sharon's going to be much happier driving Mr. Green now.

I have a small output seal leak that I'll need to fix and I need to adjust the Speedometer to get it to work properly, but the 4:1 gear ratio is most definitely working well.

We ran Cleg in about 2 hours. Most of the run was in the dark so I only got three pics. I took some video with a new mounted camera that a friend gave me, but most of them are too dark to see much.

Here are a couple from near dawn. Going down the V-Notch:

Going down the last (the first from the I-15) hill of the side passages:

Here are the pics that I was able to snag of Art's Jeep as the sun started to light things up:

Thanks again for running the trail with me Art. It was a great way for me to start a day off!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Very cool Mike. Can't wait to see it in action.
                        Check out .

Comment

i bet it was freezing up there that early. it was cold down hear in ontario .
                          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                            I'm looking forward to it. A sunrise run is something new to me. Should be a great time. I sure hope that I put that TeraLow kit in properly! :zip:

I hope you got that T-case in right. I believe you have a commitment to help Stuart and me through some rocky trail this summer. BTW, thanks for your post on that other board. You certainly have a way with words.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                              I hope you got that T-case in right. I believe you have a commitment to help Stuart and me through some rocky trail this summer. BTW, thanks for your post on that other board. You certainly have a way with words.
                              Ha! T-Case is working extremely well. I may just let Sharon help you two out this summer and I'll just take pics.

I hope that my post helped. I was three sheets to the wind when I posted it. I did't really remember what I wrote, so I had to go look it up. Kurt told me that he thought that I got to the point though. :zip: :wink:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X