Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    I dont know if you know this or not. but your driveshaft appears to be bent.
    I would say it is,...I did that in JV a few years ago.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Kurt,

Nice photos. It seems that there is a missing picture from Thursday night? Hmmm..... Good to see you guys on Friday.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        Kurt,

Nice photos. It seems that there is a missing picture from Thursday night? Hmmm..... Good to see you guys on Friday.

Mitch
        Was the missing picture Kurt and Nick spooning in the RV ?????? Or just cuddling in front of the fire ??
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
          Was the missing picture Kurt and Nick spooning in the RV ?????? Or just cuddling in front of the fire ??
          so he is cheating on malachi now?
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

oh goad no we dont need to see the RV pics.... The sounds were harsh enuff
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

so he is cheating on malachi now?
              You know how those sailors get around
              moon buggy

Comment

What, Jealous?
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

lol this is getting good. gotta get some popcorn
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey, isn't IDTT a sacred event, not to be soiled by such drivel???
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

pulled apart my rear diff. looks like air locker bracket destroyed. bearings all but 3 are destroyed on the rear pass side. all of dents and nicks in the pumpkin. and the rear alloy pass shaft is twisted. really I gotta upgrade this stuff.

good time. windy this morning. wanted to do more today.
                      That makes two of us!

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        Hey, isn't IDTT a sacred event, not to be soiled by such drivel???
                        We all enjoy all the Rat patrol stories, sleeping in the fire pit, bunking in a rental RV with strange men, the usual Rat patrol jeeping adventures
                        moon buggy

Comment

I want to say thanks for the great company and the great wheeling with all of you guys. And the great dinner friday night.

I think Cody had the best time out there also, what a nice kid, hope to see you on the Rubicon driving your new Jeep this summer
                          moon buggy

Comment

Cheers to a wonderful weekend! THANK YOU to everyone who came out! I wouldn't have guessed that the run could would have been so big after only 6 years, but we're all so glad that we have such a great group. Seriously, you guys and gals rock

We tried to get around and say hello to everyone, but I know that we weren't even close to accomplishing that goal. I want to get a Bass Pro Shop meet 'n' greet going in the next month to remedy that!

Jeepgal, Dukes, CoHUHol (John), John's nephew Dennis, Deamer, Blktj, scubatch, Crash & Chris, Rick and I (and I'm sure a few others - sorry kinda wiped out this evening) headed up after breakfast to watch gatekeeper. XJKevin gave us a great show and made it up with a little bit of exciting winching action! I had a really great time with my DSLR on the trail and can't wait to grab the photos from it.

Doran was quite a bit more washed out that normal, and it may possibly have been the toughest I've ever seen it. We had to take the winch out a couple of times for my little jeep. The trail was parking-lot-ish, but we still had a great time. We made our way back down Mule Canyon. I even got a little sunburnt

Back at camp we had the usual festivities! We celebrated blktj's birthday with cake, song, and a champagne toast. John whipped up some great margaritas! Andy (finishLineWest) you rock! Russ, we're so glad you made it. Sorry we weren't up for a run today. The wind is STILL howling even worse at this hour. And I know this is in another thread, but I just want to say thank you once again to Chuck for the clean up run idea and for getting that going. THANK YOU to everyone who made it to help out. Wish we could have joined you.

And to the "originals" and MJR long-timers (I didn't say old! hehe) that didn't make it out this year, you were in our thoughts all weekend. Photos to come soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!

Hope everybody made it home safely.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I'm so flippin pissed right now...

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I went into work today at 0700.
                              Major asks, "Hey! What are you doing here?"

"....uh, what? I'm on the schedule to be at the briefing at 0800."

"Oh that, it got moved to 0930; and we took you off. The new guy can handle it."

"...wat?"[/COLOR]

Barb took some pictures, loving the pictures from everyone. Keep em coming. I'm pretty sure nothing like this happens back in Michigan.

Kurt, how's that foot doing? No pictures please, I just ate.

I'm uploading Barb's pictures. Had the camera on largest photo setting, this could take all night. Will work on it more after work (those Friggin people).[/COLOR]
                              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...3-26-09001.jpg

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...3-26-09002.jpg

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...3-26-09005.jpg

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...3-26-09008.jpg

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/r...3-26-09009.jpg

Great times once again! Wanna thank Tomb Raider, Rat Patrol and Paulhead for my busted axle spare parts. Paul, Josh and the gang, thanks for coming out and helping my .... out! Much appreciated. See you guys next time! Josh, little zebras are on the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X