Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: cleghorn

did a quick run thru cleghorn today with flatout (fred)to check out his repairs and get ready for saturday , every thing looked good and he's ready to rock again . nothing exciting happened but this trail is getting better and better and would make a great run for someone looking to start trying some harder stuff !! just a couple pics were taken !!

Comment

Had a great day no broken parts. Cleghorn is amazing
      its always changing.
      You can make it

Comment

Great looking flex guys!!!!
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

ya me and fred are competing to see who can flex more , looks like i might remove the fenders next time

Comment

Gen-Right high fender kit is calling your name!!!
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Both are looking awesome! I'm like way jealous guy's. My 18" of front travel doesn't compete. I need a job!

Mitch

Comment

Is that tire stuffed steve? or is it just barely rubbing if it is stuffed better adjust your bump stops down a little. Great flex though both of you. Look like freds springs are ready to fallout.LOL I need a job too mitch.

Comment

ya i know beau in the mean time i'll just use my fenders as the bump stop

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                    ya i know beau in the mean time i'll just use my fenders as the bump stop
                    More like a tire stop. I forgot you can afford to replace broken front axles. LOL

Comment

i can if i find deals like you !!

Comment

Cleghorn has definitely turned into a challenging trail.

I gotta tell you though I miss John Bull. I'm going to be up in Big Bear Sunday to see my uncles new house. Forecast reports Snow showers and 22 degrees wind chill so I'm not planning on wheeling. When the weather heats up again we need to run Dishpan to John Bull.

Hope you guys are having a blast on Cakewalk today. Sure would have loved to be there but I can't take Saturdays off.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Nice Flex Barney! What have you done to the rig since last summer when i ran into you on Gold Mtn/John Bull?
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

care to run cleghorn on the 31st? its a tuesday.
                            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Looks like a fun day. We ran cleghorn a couple weeks ago and it certainly has gotten tougher over the last year. it just gets better each time we run it.

Comment

Working...
                              X