Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything going on in Johnson Valley this weekend?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Anything going on in Johnson Valley this weekend?

Hi all... is there anything going on in Johnson Valley this weekend? We are heading out Saturday morning for camping with some "non-jeeper" friends are wondering if there are any runs, easy to moderate to moderately difficult, going on this weekend that we could join up with...
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Great88....

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
    Hi all... is there anything going on in Johnson Valley this weekend? We are heading out Saturday morning for camping with some "non-jeeper" friends are wondering if there are any runs, easy to moderate to moderately difficult, going on this weekend that we could join up with...

Mitch, interested in leading any rides through some of the mine areas of Johnson Valley on Saturday?
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Randy,

If the Jeep was up and running I'd be right there. I'll be replacing the bent front driveshaft and the destroyed u-joints this weekend so i'm down till the following weekend. Now I'm really bummed out! Sorry.

Mitch

Comment

So Mitch you rockcrawling animal you how did you wipe out your driveshaft?

Comment

Working...
        X