Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Blue"]I think with a little practice we might get the line down. At least I'm hopeing so.[/COLOR]

Comment

Good work guys, Fun trail!

Comment

Hey steve I like your trail dog. That trail looks pretty difficult Too bad I wasnt ready too go with you guys.

Comment

beau you need to get your jeep done your missing all the fun !!

Comment

Hopefully I will get it done by this weekend. I might have to put those 4.5 inch springs in. The rear is squating a little because of the armor I put on. I am waiting on some led lights also that havent showed up and some other misc parts also that I am picking up tomorrow. Should be ready by Satuday.

Comment

Man, I just decided to start the suspension build on mine. Now I have to put it off to go run this trail. Life sucks sometimes...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

is it bad if I am scared to go with you guys?

Comment

It's pretty much normal when you get the urge to go pee..as your'e going over a gnarly obstacle..lol..unless your'e totally NUTS!...without any emotion..LOL!!

Comment

You guys are getting too dangerous for me...

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                      You guys are getting too dangerous for me...
                      You got a get out of jail pass for that trail bash I am pretty sure you definatly at least need a rear locker to get over the first obsticle. Shoot I dont even know if I am going to try it without 35" tires.

Comment

I'm not attempting Hammer down. Don't need it in my life.

Comment

Shant,

I never thought that I'd see the the day.......Well you haven't even seen the trail trail in person. Let me get out the camera and i'm sure that you will try it! The trail is short and we can go to around to the backside via Box Canyon Trail and watch from there. Me? Hell no I'm not going to do it!!!! Haaaa! But I'll go and watch you. Miss you on the trail Bro.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                            Shant,

I never thought that I'd see the the day.......Well you haven't even seen the trail trail in person. Let me get out the camera and i'm sure that you will try it! The trail is short and we can go to around to the backside via Box Canyon Trail and watch from there. Me? Hell no I'm not going to do it!!!! Haaaa! But I'll go and watch you. Miss you on the trail Bro.

Mitch
                            From the looks of the pictures I think BASH doesn't have enough clearance or flex to get over the obstacles. I do feel that I need to see the actual obstacle before making a decision. When I see an obstacle I draw the diagram in my mind of "which tire" will end up "where" as I proceed forward.

Looking at Fred's Jeep on the rock tells me BASH can't get through.

Comment

Try it be the first open diff jeep to make it through. If you make it without help youll be golden and we all will bow too you J/K. I have seen you do stuff I wouldnt dare do even with a rear locker and a front ls lol.

Comment

That's cruel making that little dog act like a parking brake. And she's so good natured about it too!
                                Good to have pals that will make a drive like that for parts. That trail looks freaking killer too- I'm game for the next run.

Comment

Working...
                                X