Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cleghorn

Went up to Cleghorn today with a few MJR guys, A 2wd Tacoma and a Brand New Hummer H3.. the Tacoma was smart enough to stay off the hard stuff but the H3.. well.. it wasn't as good of a show as the Tahoe last week.. but he did give a good bash to his front driver fender... Ill post pics up when I get home..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

No fancy pics got lazy today just wanted to have fun and that we did. The fellow with the 3 month old Hummer damaged a panel on the left front fender right in front of the driver's door I guess he should have bought the lifted rubicon he wanted.
    Anyway lot of fun some stuff was very nicely rutted from the rains and snow
    Fred this one shows the spring and shock lenght pretty good

Comment

had a good time today , it was nice to get out and wheel again barney1 ROCKS now thanks to art !!!

Comment

It's good to have the purple beast back on the trail missed wheeling with ya bro

Comment

hey it was nice getting to wheel with y'all and find the areas I need to trim my fenders...
          here's some pics I took and I'll try to get the vids uploaded in a bit.

Comment

couple pics from today..

[COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Comment

Comment

got to love 3 month old Hummer H3's trying to hang with the big bad jeeps.. lol

Comment

forgive the choppy vid... hard to drive and hold it still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl58p5vKWXs
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Al1quH49s

Comment

Hey steve, how do you like the new shoes? the look really meaty and wide.

Comment

Originally posted by XJJK View Post
                        guess the late night hacking paid off.. no more rubbin

Comment

Ha next challenge make those 35's fit without rubbing

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Ha next challenge make those 35's fit without rubbing

jeez ART.. cant I be happy for a min that the 33's fit.. (FINALLY) before I am reminded I have 35's waitin patiently to be fitted to my heep... j/k

LOL... ya i think the 35's are goin to require a longer bump stop.. more hack & trim and maybe a longer shackle..

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
                              jeez ART.. cant I be happy for a min that the 33's fit.. (FINALLY) before I am reminded I have 35's waitin patiently to be fitted to my heep... j/k

LOL... ya i think the 35's are goin to require a longer bump stop.. more hack & trim and maybe a longer shackle..
                              "Finally"? Haven't you only had that XJ for a month?
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X