Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn SUNDAY

Me and a couple buddies are gonna hit up Cleghorn Tomorrow. If you guys are interested.. hit me up.. We have not decided a start time.. so that open for suggestions..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

thinkin start time 10am~ish
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

11ish? my son has a baseball practice at 8.

Comment

Golf tee time @ 8:30am / can't make this one. Have fun Josh.

Mitch

Comment

Wish I could join you, but I promised my daughter, 15 years ago that I take her to see the Mighty Ducks. I blew it, but tomorrow I'm taking my daughter to dinner and the game. I'm running a little late on this promise, but a promise is a promise. She has no idea. Have fun, and leave the Tahoe at home, Kevin.

Comment

have fun guys well be out at bullfrog
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

grrrrrr. jeep broke.. stupid motor mounts dont like to be attached to engine block...

sorry.. I cant go now..

Comment

that sucks. get MORE mounts Josh. I went thru 2 sets of OEM mounts before breaking down and getting them.

I'm still down to meet at 11 if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by XJJK View Post
                  that sucks. get MORE mounts Josh. I went thru 2 sets of OEM mounts before breaking down and getting them.

I'm still down to meet at 11 if anyone's interested.
                  mounts are good.. bolts holding it to the block.. not so good.. LOL

Comment

I think a couple of us will be at the 15 and cleghorn exit at 10 so if you can join up

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      I think a couple of us will be at the 15 and cleghorn exit at 10 so if you can join up
                      channel?

Comment

We will be waiting there, the channel we will figure out when you get there

Comment

ohhh ok. I figured I could catch up to ya. I've run it before. I'm guessing about the time because I'm not sure how long practice will run. Might be sooner. Will pm you my cell.

Comment

how's channel 6 sound then.
                            Last edited by aw12345; 03-07-09, 11:59 PM.

Comment

gettin up early to fix the heep.. I am gonna try and make it by 10am.. if i cant.. have fun..

Comment

Working...
                              X