Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Hammer down

A bunch of us ran Mike Koher's latest trail addition today, we had to do some road building first but what a blast once we could get through

Once we ran through the trail we ran most of cakewalk which has a couple of nice challenging spots, was habing to much fun to bother with pictures though. Couple of almost flops other than that a nice drive in the park

[COLOR="Blue"]You know I was having second thoughts about Hammerdown after the first vehicle. But I think this will turn out to be a pretty good trail. The pictures sure don't show the drama.[/COLOR]

Comment

Mitch posted some nice pics that show a bit more of the going on's I guess I was to busy chucking rocks must be an MJR thing here is the link to your pics
      Mike very nice shots

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

Comment

I like this shot

Also had to put Fred back on the ground, he just got a little tippy

Comment

Art, Fred, it was good to see you guys again. Cut out early so Carlos could get ready for work. Had a good time, nice little trail. I think Max's trail is more technical. Would like to go back and try my different line on the down hill, stratteling the crack I was looking at. Instead of the off camber pitching you into the rock. We'll have to get together, and try it. Kevin

Comment

Thanks for the save Art. Cakewalk has A lot of fun stuff on it.I heard talk of a night run when it warms up I would love to do that.Kevin I'm sure we will be back out soon we have to get Steve on the new trail and watch you try that new line.
            You can make it

Comment

Well Kevin and Fred when will we run Steve (Barney1) and Mitch through there. Would hurt to get Kurt and Chuck to tag along either

Comment

Going to meet Calico Kid out at Last Chance Canyon on Friday, if I can see. Sunday should be open, let me know, I'll get my Son to join us, Kevin.

Comment

Sure we can plan for that, Sunday's work well for me

Comment

Working...
                  X