Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: King of the Hammers

Anyone planning to run out for King of the Hammers? If so, please post up your plans... We are thinking of heading out, but not sure yet.

Anyone have the exact coordinates of where the event will be? Please post it up... Thanks.

http://www.kingofthehammers.com/a/
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

I am going tomorrow and Friday.

gotta finish up my boat sides, then heading out.

I should be there around 2.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Ill Be There

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
      I am going tomorrow and Friday.

gotta finish up my boat sides, then heading out.

I should be there around 2.
      Ill be out there to check it out. I took friday off for that reason. Anyone in the high desert wanna caravan out there ??? Look for my green TJ on all four wheels (unlike my avatar) and a big ugly fat guy wearing an orange victor valley 4 wheelers T-shirt....MATT
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
        Ill be out there to check it out. I took friday off for that reason. Anyone in the high desert wanna caravan out there ??? Look for my green TJ on all four wheels (unlike my avatar) and a big ugly fat guy wearing an orange victor valley 4 wheelers T-shirt....MATT
        Anybody heading out today? What's the weather like out there?
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

I might show up not sure if my rig can handle the Hammers yet? not locked only limited slip....but I could try.
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
            I might show up not sure if my rig can handle the Hammers yet? not locked only limited slip....but I could try.
            I am going to head out in my F250... not taking the Jeep. I plan to do some walking around and watching... Hope to see some of you out there...
            Regards,
            Randy

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
              Anybody heading out today? What's the weather like out there?
              Weather's great here in AV.Light breeze,sunny,in the low 60's.Wish I could head out there,but on call this weekend,and got to try and fix CJ.Have fun and take lots a pic's
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I'm going out Friday evening after work, camp the night and group up in the AM. A couple of my other friends are already out there with jeeps and quads. I watched the event last year, it was great!

Depending on the rigs that show up will depend on the run we do, most are tough, but fun! I recomend lockers on both ends, and a winch for some!

Comment

I'm planning on going out there mid-day on Friday. I want to check out a couple of things in the area and spend a few hours roaming around. I'll keep an eye out for the MJR guys.

Mitch

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I assume there is NO cell phone reception out there. I've been trying to get a hold of Erik or Blaine all day...nothing.

Mitch, if you're going out tomorrow, I plan to be there as well. Not exactly sure where though. What CB channel to you run? Maybe we could explore something NOT TOO INSANE if we get time. And as long as it doesn't interfere with the race of course.
                    [/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Nick,

I want to check out a couple of mines that are in the middle area just east of the Hammer stuff. This is where Fissure Trail starts, and also a mine that is on the south side of the hills. I'll be on channel 4 and don't worry, I DON'T DO INSANE!.

Hope I see you there.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        Nick,

I want to check out a couple of mines that are in the middle area just east of the Hammer stuff. This is where Fissure Trail starts, and also a mine that is on the south side of the hills. I'll be on channel 4 and don't worry, I DON'T DO INSANE!.

Hope I see you there.

Mitch
                        [COLOR="Sienna"]Your avatar begs to differ...

LOL...sure thing! I'll bring my newest toy from work. I'm packing up the Jeep now, I've got to meet up with Blaine for a while, but then I'm hoping to do some exploring if we can link up. If channel 4 is slammed with traffic, I'll roll to channel 23 at 2pm for 30 minutes, then back to 4 if I don't hear from you.[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                        X