Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Frazier Park Lockwood Valley BC109 Fun Run

Well guys Jeep has been sitting to long and need to try out the High Steer system and other mods before TDS. We are meeting at the McDonalds in Ojai at 8am getting some breakfast and hiiting the 33 to Lockwood valley rd and then to BC109 at Dome Springs Campground.
    Any takers just post up or be there or be square!
    Channel 4
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Im up for it.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Looks like a good group going so far just post up

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Hey Rick this sounds good ,how close/far is this from Miller?? I curious because I want to gauge it time wise Thanks bro hope to make this one..Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Rick, I found my way here. Thanks for the invite. I will see you tomorrow.

Comment

Wish I was closer(Oceanside Ca). Looks like some nice trails up there
            Those left standing
            Will make millions
            Writing books on ways
            It should have been
            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Hey Rick this sounds good ,how close/far is this from Miller?? I curious because I want to gauge it time wise Thanks bro hope to make this one..Geeb
              Its on the same road from Miller just continue west on Lockwood for about 20 minutes until you see Dome Springs Campground sign on Right its facing the opposite direction so watch for it! we should be at the trailhead at 930am.
              Call me on my cell 805.890.4626
              You would be better off meeting us at the Ojai McDonalds at 8am just shoot up the 101 to the 33
              Hope to see you there.

Comment

Hell,s Belle,s,,I,m out, sorry guy,s just got my lazy butt outta bed ..Long nite!!!
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Thanks for getting this together, Rick. We had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Saw you guys on the way out. Good time I too was out having some fun.
                    Joe Rojas
                    1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                    X