Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleghorn or 2N17X (one or the other...maybe both)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn or 2N17X (one or the other...maybe both)

Been off the offroading map for a few weeks now due to the Jeep being down and me working on a project.

Anyway, the new project is complete > www.sebastiansflooring.com < my new business.

The Jeep has been repaird The drive shaft u-joints were worn causing unbearable vibration in the driveline.

Plus my buddy just bought a lifted 1997 Chevy Tahoe and he's got the offroading itch.

Sorry for the long story.

We're running either Cleghorn or 2N17X or both on Monday March 2, 209. Meeting time is at 10:30am.

As usual ALL ARE WELCOME!

Let's get together!!!

I miss you guys/gals!!!!:sad::dunno:

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Bash,

Welcome back! I'll take Monday off to run with you, oh that's right I'm still un-employed. Anyway, I will run Cleghorn if you run it from 15 Fwy to Silverwood. But no 2N17X for me. Let me know what your plan is.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Bash,

Welcome back! I'll take Monday off to run with you, oh that's right I'm still un-employed. Anyway, I will run Cleghorn if you run it from 15 Fwy to Silverwood. But no 2N17X for me. Let me know what your plan is.

Mitch
      I'll run Cleghorn for you Mitch. See you then!

Comment

Anyone else up for a Cleghorn run on Monday?

Comment

Hey Mitch since our last conversation I like your idea better. AS YOU SAID...we'll meet up at cleghorn at 6am and blast thgrough it real quick, then we'll take hwy 173 and go through willow creek until we get to dishpan springs...we'll blast through that too. After Dishpan we'll run John bull west to east and then take hwy 18 down to Bullfrog. We'll do a quick Bullfrog loop and we should be home by midnight.

Great Idea Buddy !!

hhmm? We're going to need 18lbs of beef for this run...

Comment

Bash ,Hello Geebo here, my bro when ya say run thru these trail fast do ya mean FAST!!?? we just did Bull Frog last weekend and we couldn,t move to fast..anyhow I might wanna join you guys if it pans out the way I,m hopin..I,ll let ya know guys..Thanks
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I might try to get up early to try out my yeller little girl on her new shoes

Comment

Bash,

I wish we could hit Gold Mountain after John Bull before we run Bullfrog. 5 or 6 trails should be fine as long as we are done by midnight. I'll grab extra fuel for the grill and a few pounds of vegi's. I figured with runs on Fri, Sat, and Sun, the Monday one should be epic!

Mitch

Comment

:omg: :bonk: :hide: :confused2 :dunno:
                  John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                    Bash,

I wish we could hit Gold Mountain after John Bull before we run Bullfrog. 5 or 6 trails should be fine as long as we are done by midnight. I'll grab extra fuel for the grill and a few pounds of vegi's. I figured with runs on Fri, Sat, and Sun, the Monday one should be epic!

Mitch
                    Mitch, Gold Mountain could be fun... This is what the end of it looked like weekend before last...

Regards,
                    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I'm lost...

Trying to follow this thread. Um...what's the route?

I'm actually OFF work for almost a week, I've never run Bullfrog, could I link up towards the end?

[COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Let me clear things up here a bit...

Hey Mitch since our last conversation I like your idea better. AS YOU SAID...we'll meet up at cleghorn at 6am and blast thgrough it real quick, then we'll take hwy 173 and go through willow creek until we get to dishpan springs...we'll blast through that too. After Dishpan we'll run John bull west to east and then take hwy 18 down to Bullfrog. We'll do a quick Bullfrog loop and we should be home by midnight.

Great Idea Buddy !!

hhmm? We're going to need 18lbs of beef for this run...
                        I was just joking

Geebo Bash ,Hello Geebo here, my bro when ya say run thru these trail fast do ya mean FAST!!?? we just did Bull Frog last weekend and we couldn,t move to fast..anyhow I might wanna join you guys if it pans out the way I,m hopin..I,ll let ya know guys..Thanks
                        Ifwe'redone early with cleghorn we'll run 2n17x...sorry no bullfrog, I had an inside joke thing going with Mitch.

Bash,

Mitch
                        You just never stop do ya Mitch...LOL

NippleTwister
                        I understand

Mitch, Gold Mountain could be fun... This is what the end of it looked like weekend before last...
                        That looks impassable to me

Anyway,we're just going to run cleghorn and then go up 2N17x if time and weather allows. The weather channel reports showers on Monday.

BRING YOUR TOW STRAPS

Comment

Good to know it was a joke I,m thinkin I,d be needin TOWED out of there!!LOL...
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I am in... takin a day off like great88

unless it rains.. I H8 MUD.. plus.. i went up there in the rain a few weeks ago.. and it was darn right no fun.. kinda scary in spots.. because the mud up there is slimey as heck..
                            Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 03-01-09, 05:25 PM.
                            [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                            PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

See ta all there

Comment

Working...
                              X