Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
    The human torch would like to volunteer his services.
    Uhhhh, I'm not sure ,but I think he's the reason for the tree planting...
    Last edited by Roger; 04-07-09, 08:19 PM.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Two of the three people I am bringing are under the age of 18. Is there a permission slip that I need to fill out for them? I looked at the forestaid website and didn't find anything.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Two of the three people I am bringing are under the age of 18. Is there a permission slip that I need to fill out for them? I looked at the forestaid website and didn't find anything.
        [COLOR="Sienna"]The "rules" are that nobody under 16 can use the tools. However, we worked with a youth group from a local school the first time out. NONE of them were over 16 (I assume) and they used the tools all day. They may have signed a group hold-harmless agreement, but I really don't think it will be a problem unless they are REALLY young. Like under 13 or something. Also, they can do other stuff, like carry trees, or actually put the trees into the holes for ya, they can still be involved.[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I am bringing one 14 year old. I have left 2 phone messages, one to David and one to the general line. I have also replied to the email conformation that said there was an attached file that included a permission slip (but there were no attachments). I haven’t got a hold of one yet. I am coming from Oceanside so it’s about a 2 hour drive. I would hate to get there and not be able to participate.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I am bringing one 14 year old. I have left 2 phone messages, one to David and one to the general line. I have also replied to the email conformation that said there was an attached file that included a permission slip (but there were no attachments). I haven’t got a hold of one yet. I am coming from Oceanside so it’s about a 2 hour drive. I would hate to get there and not be able to participate.
            [COLOR="Sienna"]If PM me your email, I will send you the most recent email I've gotten about permission slips, etc.[/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thank you very much. I got your e-mail and printed out the parent consent form. This is not my son so it is crucial that I had this figured out before I left home. Thank you again.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Anyone from MJR going on the 9th? A group from LOST JEEPS will be there and heading to the USFA North Camp afterward for a little get together if anyone wants to join in. we wil be bbq-ing and celebrating a birthday. Potluck style or bbq fare if you want to attend. Shoot me a PM so I can get you details.

John

Comment

Most of us will be at the Meet 'n' Greet on the ninth.
                  Last edited by sarah; 05-05-09, 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                  X