Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Easter Jeep Safari

nks Jim 805 896 9902

what do i need to do to go on this run?? I just finished my build and am ready to get together with a group. I am located in santa barbara, soon to be orange county.

thanks alex

Comment

I have made arrangements to travel to moab for the jeep safari for April 2nd to April 9th. It would be nice to hook up with an MJR friend before hitting the trails. I am staying at the Motel 8. I'll PM you more info.

My name is Ryan...I don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting yet.

Comment

I will be there from 3 April to 12 April. I am staying at the Redstone Inn.

Steve

Comment

Here is a link

http://www.rr4w.com/pageview.aspx?id=16382
          Rich

Comment

Easter Jeep Safari

Stay posted here I will try to coordinate something for us all to get together for a common run or two. Any campers with tents I have plenty of room at Canyonlands campground, you are all welcome to pitch your tents here. As far as needing anything, your jeep, and a plan to have fun. Pleanty of restraunts for those of you who dont cook camp style, and lots of fun to be had. Email or phone me..anytime. Jim

Comment

Moab or Bust

We are leaving April 6th Monday drive as far as Mesquite or St George get a room and head in early to Moab, Check in and go explore Wednesday drop off Off Road Trailer at Booth early at 7am and head out and explore, I have a booth this year so Thursday and Friday I will tied up those two days but we are staying until Saturday 18th the Hotel is the Adventure Inn.
              I also have a friend who is going up and has a empty seat and needs a co-pilot. You just need a cot and a good attitude, we got a room and we got gas covered so if you want to explore Moab during EJS give me a ring.BTW this is my first Time!
              Rick 805.890.4626
              2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Working...
              X