Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the rain and snow this weekend we might need to head back out there!

Mitch

Comment

mitch your a wheeling animal
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Might be able to make it Sat am.
        Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Randall,

It's been snowing in Hesperia since 3:00pm today and I just talked to a friend going south down the Cajon Pass and he said it was snowing from the Desert down south of Hwy 138. So I will hide inside tomorrow. Next Bullfrog for me will be at the meet and greet.

Mitch

Last edited by Mitch; 02-13-09, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Hey Mitch........is that your pup in the picture? Fine looking dog. How come we don't see the pup riding shotgun in the Jeep with you?
            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Brian,

Jake is 12 years old and is not up to hanging on the tippy / bumpy trails that you encouraged me to go on! We'll train the next guy to be better suited for the trails.

Mitch

Comment

Randall,

After saying yesterday I was staying home due to the weather, I had a call this morning and it was so clear that headed out with some others. Sorry, it turned out to be a nice day.

Mitch

Comment

no problem, being 2hrs down the hill things change fast. I got side tracked on Sat and picked up and installed some 35's, looking like I won't be dragging my dif's no more!!
                  Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Working...
                  X