Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    Dude, I love tea! I'm game!

I don't think I'll make it tonight. I'm with Roger - don't want to get in trouble by meself over there.
    Yea, she won't have her boys to back her up as she starts beating the heck out of a Seirra Club be-auch.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Beau,

Sounds like you play with the big toys! 633's are as big as I've been around, watching not driving. If you saw a Desert Tortoise on a jobsite today they would shut down the job, do a study, post a person from the DTC (Desert Tortoise Council) to monitor the area, give training classes to everyone on the jobsite, have US Fish and Wildlife Service come by daily..... And you'd get a fine if you touch or pick one up. Pretty amazing isn't it. Oh, I heard that the stateis broke due to excessive over-spending. Hmmm

Mitch
      I have operated almost all the cat dozer D4-D10 and cat scrapers 621 - 657 with twin engines. I even drove a Cat 797 dump truck with twin 90 yard belly dumps on the back around the yard. Its amazing how tight they turn I did a uturn and looked over to my left and there was the stinger of my last belly dump LOL. Its like driving 4 2 story houses all hooked together lol. Yea, I have had a couple of job shut down because of owls, mice, and dionosaur bones. I didnt care if I got fined I didnt want to see the poor little thing get smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        Dude, I love tea! I'm game!

I don't think I'll make it tonight. I'm with Roger - don't want to get in trouble by meself over there.
        Lol ...
        Best, Max7
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X