Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Bored so I went up to Lytle Creek-Run

Went up to Lytle Creek yesterday. The weather was nice but cold. Still a little bit of snow. nothing major. the back roads are pretty much pure ice and even with a detroit in the rear and an ARB up front one mild hill climb had me rolling backwards about 30 ft.. actually got my blood pressure up as i missed a tree by about 2 ft. I was by myself so i didnt do anything worth posting really but i thought i'd share what little i have.. It started getting windy as i left around 2pm and by the time i got home (about 15 miles) it started tinkling out. 1 hr later it was pouring..

1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Want to go play on Bullfrog Sunday?

Comment

would love to, but i gotta work.

Comment

Bummer, but then jobs are a precious commodity these days

Comment

where in lytle creek was that? I was up there about a week or so ago and there was a locked gate just after the snow was still on the ground. My wife and I did not come across anything that would require me to even take it out of 2 wheel drive.

Jeff

Comment

about a 1/2 mile past the shooting range you turn left and theres a small trail. mostly just rock quary stuff but im sure that right now its FUN with all the snow. gates were open for me.. last 3 times i went there gates were open.

Comment

Working...
            X