X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog JV Sat Feb 7th

Trail run Sat Feb 7th
    Run Bullfrog, Cakewalk & ??? in JV
    8:30 am meet at camp rock road and the 247.
    I have not run these trail so I asking for a trail leader who has run the trails or will just figure the trail out. I have two rigs with 2 more posibility.

I know Gen Right is having there swap meet the same day, but I need to wheel!!

CB 6
    Last edited by luskie; 02-03-09, 04:23 PM. Reason: adding date
    Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Randall,

I'll run with you if it's dry. I'm still no top and doors and it's supposed to rain in the High Desert Thursday thru Saturaday with day temps from high 30's to 50'. Snow level at 5000'. Give me a couple of days to decide.

Mitch

Comment

I have some unfinished business to attend to. I hope to be there.
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Brian,

Only if we can stay on the trail this time, as in "no surprises".

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by luskie View Post
          Trail run Sat Feb 7th
          Run Bullfrog, Cakewalk & ??? in JV
          8:30 am meet at camp rock road and the 247.
          I have not run these trail so I asking for a trail leader who has run the trails or will just figure the trail out. I have two rigs with 2 more posibility.

I know Gen Right is having there swap meet the same day, but I need to wheel!!

CB 6
          Would like to join you guys this Sat. But got other commitments. But surely this is a "must do" trail.
          This is a mild to wild trail that is truly enjoyable for almost all levels. I'll be getting out there soon again....want to do the full C.W. Only did a portion of it awhile back.

Here's a VIDEO we did last Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l7XTTZqegg

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
            Randall,

I'll run with you if it's dry. I'm still no top and doors and it's supposed to rain in the High Desert Thursday thru Saturaday with day temps from high 30's to 50'. Snow level at 5000'. Give me a couple of days to decide.

Mitch
            Have to agree with Mitch, if the weather permits, would like to hook up. Kevin.

Comment

Actually how about running it on Sunday instead?

Comment

Art,

Weather wise Sunday should be better. I can go either day and if it is Sunday I can drag Dave (flatpoint) out there cause he works Saturdays. I'm easy and just want to get out there!

Mitch

Comment

Hi Mitch will see if Fred and Curtis are up for some crawling around on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
                    I have some unfinished business to attend to. I hope to be there.
                    What excitement are you up to this time???
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt,

Brian wants to see me "Roll", and I don't mean "Rock and Roll".

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        Kurt,

Brian wants to see me "Roll", and I don't mean "Rock and Roll".

Mitch
                        Cool Mitch, you haven't lived until you've roll it once or twice. Something about living life on the EDGE, really makes you appreciate life. Just ask Mike. Going to be installing a lift on Carlos' Cherokee tomorrow, so either day is fine for me, Kevin.

Comment

If you guys go on Sunday post up. If I get my work done Saturday I might join you.
                          Check out .

Comment

Bullfrog

Have a wedding to go to on Sunday,so that out.
                            Will be wheeling rain or shine Saturday! And it's the Desert flash floods or bone dry.
                            Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

It will have to be Sunday for me, as I will be doing Jeep repairs on Saturday.
                              Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Working...
                              X